if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 4, 2009

040709

heehee I have started blogging again...
Sigh sorry for all my previous blogs that had one or two posts then kns liao...
TRUST ME! I shall... Try to keep this one going. haha
Well, now jean is back from quarantine... and she got me this uber big bandung shirt which I am wearing now that reaches up till my knees. Almost.
Saturday.... Nice old weekend dedicated to doing homework... sigh.
I am supposed to tutor my sis in her french, and I think I will teach her the 'vouloir' and 'pouvoir' verbs. Maybe its too hard. aiyah who cares larh...
I am gonna have a tamagotchi soon!!! YAY! omg I think I am super childish cos its like a long time since my v3 tama kns cos the battery couldn't be taken out cos the screw was rusty... not I am gonna have a v6 but it is super ex lorh! likke 40 bucks.
Anyway, I saw another neighbourhood stray cat while waiting for the school bus on thursday. reminded me a lot of my dear sandy who left me in march (i think). Curse the taxi driver who knocked her down.
- End of Post -

This post wasblogged ... at 9:26 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note