if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 7, 2009

070709

OH GOD
I am going for the arts fest auditions today and we are supposed to prepare two song.
WHAT SHOULD I SING!!!
OMg there is also a mass danse section.
yikes.
I thought there was only going to be one part...
UI hope i dont sing off tune cos i do that 99.99% of the tie.
Dun feel like writing liao.
Surfing youtube

---WHOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee it's me -HRH- hijacking! :D-
hahah whatever lea it's until 7PM LEH. Whattheheck, dont need to do homework meh. :(
BYEBYE <3

Ok that's al./

This post wasblogged ... at 8:19 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note