if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 9, 2009

090709

ooh! today is 090709

lol tmrw we are gonna get our mealworms. how cool is that?
Today mdm rozannah didn't come and we were supposed to be doing a history ws but then we are all too lazy to do so. ha.
Bio PT will be fun... I got a nice group, with lingwei, yen jean and joanne. haha lucky jean she has a prune and a chaotah fishface in her group. I THINK IT WILL BE FUN!!!
heehee blogging seems so stale after such a long time.
Do you think my font size is rather small...
I am so bored today. didn't feel like writing down the stupid summary.
TODAY we are gonna view our new house. Now how cool is that?
sigh... Life seems lonely.

Love, me

PS MiaoLing got into Arts fest! But then the other 113 girls who auditioned, namely me, em, ariel, nanshan. didn't CONGRATS!!!
haha

This post wasblogged ... at 6:36 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note