if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 10, 2009

100709

haha just finished math
i just realized that i always have a haha or two in my blog... sigh...
anyway, the most interesting thing today was surprisingly and not so surprisingly bio. guess what? we didn't receive our mealworms.
Guess what else? we got to play with smaller, cuter mealworms.
i got the cutest one and named it Kevin Jonas. I reserved a just moulted worm to be called nick jonas. and the one that is now in my bedroom is joe.
Guess what happened to the other two (who are not in my bedroom, duh)? they got lost.
Dropped kevin, nick disappeared.
haha Lou and I are great labbies. we could handle mealworms like real well, though i must admit that initially i was scared of having them crawl on my hand. but in the end i couldn't stop doing it.
then i realized, from the overwhelming number of screams, that we were almost the only ones that could do that...
LOL
well, in the end I managed to smuggle joe from the labs all the way to the classroom. poor em was moaning that she was my deskie. i found a container and with em's help managed to make a good home for it.
haha
so in the end it is now in a plastic container at home.
the real problem was making the holes in the container top cos i tried poking a hole straight through and ended up cracking the whole lid. then my maid taught me how to use a burning toothpick to melt plastic.
So easy yet i didn't think of it.
so now joe is comfy
PS i didn't name my worms after them cos i like them. In fact, i deteste them.
Cos i think they are worms.

This post wasblogged ... at 4:51 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note