if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 16, 2009

160709

heyo ppl...

ok all the crazy stuff that happened today has already been said by yenjean so go see her blog. But then she missed out some points:

- I have this pencil case form of a duck, with markers, and one slipped out through its bottom hole. Ling wei, brilliantly, said "shit" so i thought about it... OMG the marker was brown somemore... so i stuffed the marker back in and said something like "shit reinstalled into rectum" LOL

- not only did we sway, we did a syncro sway... YEN JEAN MISSED IT OUT but it was real cool.

OMG joe is getting as fat as the fattest small-sized mealworm. and i dont see any excretion. maybe its waste gets dissolved into the air. YUCK. i breathe in the air, you know. and i feel like bringning him tmrw to scare dear yen jean.

tmrw gotta discuss bio PT
and so gotta bring this teeny laptop.
ok gotta do work.

This post wasblogged ... at 7:04 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note