if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 17, 2009

170709

WAAAA!!! i took some photos in school today but they all disappeared... *SOB*

So this post will be short.
Bio pt discussion today. LOL it was funny... i tried to take a pic of lingwei in a nemo head frame and ended up taking the upside-down of her pinafore with all her "Vote Kim" stickers on it... anyway, don't vote for kimberly. VOTE HUIZHEN i also dunno why but then she looks nice. =)

ok... nothing else for the time being.
*WAAAA all my photos gone... you are in luck Yen Jean.*
ME

This post wasblogged ... at 6:08 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note