if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 17, 2009

170709b

Ode to *someone*

Why must i let you go?
I can remember vividly still
The moments I spent with you.

Talking in the day
Texting at night,

With you around
everything seems all right.

But now you've gone,
my heart's empty,
hopelessly empty.

i trudge along the school corridors,
thinking solely of you.

Why oh why
did god separate me from you?

You told me you loved me still
You told me you cared.

And that is what is maintaining the fire in my heart
all for you to have.

-----------------------------------

Omg sucky thingaroo. i dunno lar i just read this romance novel, and got emo and inspired... ARGH what am i doing? No one get any hopes up, even though this may be for someone's eyes to seE (ONLY)

ooh see makes me think of "seeing is believing. Believe in See jia le"
Lucky she is only vice-head.

This post wasblogged ... at 9:37 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note