if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 18, 2009

180709

teaching my sis french on my mom's orders. god i teach her stuff and one week later she forgets.

feel like changing my skin.
as in blog skin
haha gen just watch HP and the bloody prince. she says cormac mc laggen in the movie is cute and i googled him... OMG HE HAS ABS... <33 sigh... i love freddie storma. (i think that is his name).
and I can't wait to see tom felton again. HAHA omg i think bellatrix lestrange acts really well, i saw the behind the scenes thingy for order of the phoenix and then she has the bee hive hair. LOL. i can't wait for the seventh movie now the sixth one is out. I can hardly wait to see the chapter the prince's tale on SCREEN. god i read that chapter 7 times already and i always cry when i do. the love is so touching.
=)
ok enough for today. i think i shall start doing the profile of my bio PT birdie.
i named it frawkbird. howdoya find it, lingwei, yenjeeeeean and joanne?

This post wasblogged ... at 1:29 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note