if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 25, 2009

250709

back from celebrating aunt's birthday. =)

i think tom felton is the coolest and cutest person in the world...

1. he can act
2. he is good-looking
3. he is sweet.

"i... i think i love (him)" a la ron weasley, but i can't say her, can i? =)
ok enough lamo stuff... YAY i got tags... =)

ok weekends have been boring, 3 close friends with flu, tom felton occupying my head, and well, i really hope i get a fever. cos fevers are the least uncomfortable and really contagious=) but no sign yet ok i shall not pray that hard maybe tt way it willl come.

anyone has twitter follow me (lol i sound like shampoo. ) and the address is http://twitter.com/babypepperoni. lalala if i know you i will follow you back.

ok end of post, peeps.

This post wasblogged ... at 9:42 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note