if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 26, 2009

260709

sigh... this is the time when i do not want to go back to school... cos i think that I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH GEOG AND BIO holy crap bio theres so much to do...

anyway, i have finished half of geog, but em and nahsnan have almost completed theirs... infact nan is DONE!!!

sheesh i should really chill but then i cant OMG i think i love my blogskin i won't be changing it for a longlong time =) well, at least not for now...

i shall go to sleep at 9.30.

and i really really think tom felton is cute.

and geog pt is not as easy as it sounds. sheesh...
follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/babypepperoni oops i think i said that already in my previous post. oh nvm.

luv, me the stressed out one.

This post wasblogged ... at 8:34 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note