if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

July 27, 2009

270709

oh gosh i am so completely stressed.
GEOG PT!!! i feel that my... accusations? (see i got mental block!) are not well substantiated... SHEESH!!!!!!!

ok cheryl's invited me out on jean's bday. i dunno whether i will be able to go... dun get me wrong, i really wanna go!!! just that having a nice mom means that she knows what i do, the exams, projects and stuff. the good? she sometimes helps me get materials. she is a member of an art and craft shop and helped me get materials for bio pt =) thanks, marmee! but if there are exams or projects then nada. but shld b able to go, its a birthday!

ok i really need to get on with work. esp if i wanna play with uncle vera's iphone tonight. heehee uncle v. is a thai but he is coming back to spend time with my aunt. his wife, duh! and he has this really cool iphone with all the games downloaded. even the updated version of the rollercoaster game... HA Miao Ling (miong long :D) but its trial version so i still must play yours.

ok over writing.
bye! luv, lea

This post wasblogged ... at 6:11 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note