if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

August 2, 2009

020809

A new month.
A new illness
bloody hell
i had better heal soon but i am getting worse. god i just developed a sore throat.
Ytd night i stayed up until very late to read pride and prejudice. I read until the jane got ill part, got impatient and skipped to the darcy-liz romance... sigh... if someone proposed to me that way i will marry him even if he is helga's brother. OK, maybe not helga's brother.
Follow me on twitter! (god i sound more like the shampoo)
sigh i think tom felton is cute but he really has an ugly girlfriend.
WHY am i ranting on and on like this...
ok skip.
anyone who doesn't have a link on my links pls tag and include your link to be linked. wow ultra linky sentence.
AHEEEEEEEEEEEE
i dont feel like posting anymore.
going to tweet now. i must beat nanshan in the amount of tweets.
and i must see if tom felton has updated. (lol sometimes his gf updates for him. and she took a pic of him sleeping and their hotel room is damned POSH)
love, me
(by colin ray)

This post wasblogged ... at 9:21 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note