if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

August 3, 2009

030809

OMG i was looking through camp pyramid p4 photos when i saw some ppl we all know... Only from the alexandria house cos thats the one i looked through. cos there was ME inside, duh!


Me - gosh i look so bodoh
Jean - EEE JEAN YOU HAD CUTE LONG HAIR
Yingbi - Pompom hair (:
Darrel long - ok dude you really had to remove some babyfat.
Tim Lung - holy crap ditto darrel just that the former was tons fatter (long dun kill me)
Qi Jing - I think that is your name. I saw someone then was like MUMMY!!! I CAN RMB THIS GUYS NAME HE WAS THE IRRITATING ONE!!! EHH I THINK IT IS>>>
Rey - spiky hair. how could i possibly miss it?
Cheryl Lee - OMG you were so cute long hair... i rmb the first day of school you were tying two ponytails.
Ker Rui - ditto cheryl apart from the long hair part.

got others but i dun wanna comment.

sore throat.. can die but it is tons better. oh yeah. Miaoling, i forbid you to comment on this post.
Love, *coughcough* *WAAACHOOOO (HIII-CHIEW!) haha bingo miss chan and letter writing*
Lea

This post wasblogged ... at 6:01 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note