if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

August 8, 2009

080809

OH COOL... I think wacky blogskins rock.

search out one called 'the grumpy toast'. WACKY~ i shall use it soon enough.

TWITTER RAWKS.

and mionglong i know where your blogskin is from. FYI tony romas rawks and i wanna keep lots of guinea pigs next time. =) i think i love guinea pigs but i think dogs are better. I KNOW! I shall be an old virgin with a dog which she goes jogging with at 6 every morning with a packet of dog biscuits and a water bottle. and she will go to Xin Jiang every year to ride horses for travelling like eragon all day long... Then she will sleep on a thin mattress with her dog beside her. Her dog will not be a watchdog cos that is too stressful. =) OMG i love planning my future then when she is 26 she will adopt a poor child and raise it as her own. LALALAAAAA~

ok end of rambling. If I am rich enough I will buy a horse whom I'll name Fantasy. Her coat shall me red and she will be a she. (DUH!) I miss you, Fantasy! (srsly i rode a horse called tt and we had FUN! (for an hour) and i got off her myself OMG ok, i almost fell out of the saddle. YAY and the instructor said i'm a good rider ok enough ego-boasting... )

YAY loooong posts. OK srsly end of rambling.
LEAAAAAAA TANNNNNNIE! (forget the IE! part)

This post wasblogged ... at 9:08 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note