if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

August 11, 2009

110809

EVERYBODY READ "THE SECRET CIRCLE" BY L. J. SMITH!!!! omg romanced me up until i feel like jumping over the roof. did you see the news about the three yr old boy who survived a nine storey fall??? OMGOMGOMG. lucky boy and lucky parents. this guy must have been george washington in his previous life.

ok. exams: dont talk to me about it.

people who read this must tag

EVERYONE MUST UPDATE BLOGS. eee the 113 blog isnt loading. D:

Ok. oral assessment sucks i am this girl with bone cancer... think i should limp to school? OMG rawka. :D okokokokkkkk i am freaked.

lalaaaaa.... ME

This post wasblogged ... at 4:05 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note