if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

August 19, 2009

190809

I can't wait for exams to be OVER... esp the history i hope that they give us history first! though I think it is not history first OMG i am blabbering cos i am so darned stressed... I skipped french today. had to stay home to study. IF NOT I WILL FAIL MY HISTORY YOU KNOW I ONLY GOT LIKE L3/3 for BOTH exercises???? i hate LORMS. geog is ok, cos mostly memory work. Lit... like what gen said, its either you have it or you dont and I seriously tink i don't. BOOOOOOOOOOOO...
PPL who come to my blog MUST TAG... this is seriously upsetting. I have no tags at all ):):
YAY gonna KFC with gd friends tmrw! hope we have a good time then gotta come home for math tuition and Lit PT. ): ok wish me good luck for tomorrow!
And who is going back to TNS on 31st august? Jean and cheryl want to go out after that?? which reminds mee...
ok ty for reading, wish me good luck, and more importantly PLEASE TAG!!!
love, me

This post wasblogged ... at 5:47 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note