if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

August 23, 2009

230809

my sis is singing I'd Lie by taylor swift in the background. fantastic background music.

OK i should really start doing my chinese homework and change my blogskin... i love the idea of going back to TNS. any rgs girl knows when we are released on the 21st?

ARGH who has started the lit PT and who hasnt? i have only started the intro to the poem part. Luckily ms choo said we can surf analysis sites or i'd DIE!!!

yay finally updating.
Lve you guys!

ps i watched SYTYCD season 5 auditions ytd so lame and funny!

This post wasblogged ... at 12:12 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note