if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

August 25, 2009

250809

yay updating. ponn-ed malay today to study french... see what a good girl I am! OMG ok i shall write everything into one fat paragraph to make my post more impressive. here goes: gosh i think i should really change my blogskin, but i always make myself unable to do so... and JEAN! i do NOT get why you dont want to plant veggies in your garden this is called a short term profit! anyways, i am *reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally* excited about 31st august... this is an ideal chance to take more neos! I feel like juping up in joy. Oh. JOY. skeptical word, considering the fact that i have my french controlle tomorrow (heehee louise likes gurgling/gurching/grrrrhhhhing out the con-TggRh*phlegm*-olle part) WAHAHA ok is there anything else to talk about? oh yea my sis just came back and now she is running to the toilet to let out the accumulated pee that has threatened to break her bladder or diffuse back into her bloodstream... OK GROSS! ruddy rudikins. love, me

This post wasblogged ... at 7:05 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note