if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

October 1, 2009

011009

YAY we have a school holiday oday to mug for exams. I cannot believe that eyas are starting tomorrow!

sigh. at least mommy is bringing us out for lunch! HA! RGS rocks.

my sis got this mini version of the pilot mechanical pencil for her childrens day gift... OMG so nice. lucky person she is still a child.
BUT I AM ONE TOO!!! i am not a teen until Dec 19... haiz. the complexities fo teeny life.

This post wasblogged ... at 10:15 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note