if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

October 6, 2009

061009

oh no i have no tags... D:

and YAY eyas are half over. I finished with my history!!! i think my mom is quite pissed with me cos at the dinner table i was in a foul mood... D:

anyway i was ranting to ML about how cute JA is. too bad he is like 20+?! but never mind lets hope he stars in another drama serial again and i will NEVER miss an episode!

ok short post guys, good night!

This post wasblogged ... at 8:18 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note