if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

October 19, 2009

191009

DESPERATELY IN NEED OF GOOD RESULTS!!!!

okokokokkkk i am increasingly nervous for tomorrow

ARGH anyways, lets talk about nice things!!! Like the Buddhist Fellowship Youth Retreat OMG that was so fun! made some new friends and danced some cool bollywood routines (my aunt was the choreographer) found some BF RG seniors <3 and nico is a SYTYCD lover like MOI!!! OMGOMG and the best part is that the guys are eager to dance tho there are hip movements (shameshame to the guys that i know) and they are VERY nice to us girls. they dont tease (IN YOUR FACE, A.R!!!) and they are funny and talk to us and are eager to dance. which are nice traits. See they are much nicer friends then you are, TN guys! (sausages D<)

ME

This post wasblogged ... at 12:08 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note