if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

October 9, 2009

sigh... i think my blog is getting deader by the day. I got a couple of rants:::

1) P was damn irritating today.
2) Xinhui is damn irritating too she cant (legally) come with us!
3) Singapore idol SUCKS! most of them cant even sing and the guys there have weirdo names like MJ and Duane who look like piggy ahbengs... ARGH!!! SG PPL CANT SING and there are hardly any chinese females!!! and BOY A FEMALE SHOULD WIN!!! all in all i think sg ppl cant sing. period. periodperiod
4) OMG BABY BLUES WREN IS DARNED CUTE! her fat bottom and her three strands of hair!! GOOSHIES!
5) OMG Joshua Ang <33 But he is 20! oh man...
6) the giant eye on the cover on 'the host' by stephanie meyer? know why it is disturbing? cos it has mini-never-wash-you-eye-properly-bumps on the corner of her eye MAKING THE MAGNIFIED EYE LOOK HIDEOUS!!!
7) JOSHUA ANG!!!
8) DITTO but can he star in another drama?
9) OMG i am fangirling too much
10) lalala

good! I hit 10. a nice round sticky and pot-belly number. HA IN YOUR FACE!
love, me.

This post wasblogged ... at 8:51 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    LEA TAN
    Rafflesian
    113'09
    19121996
    Sagittarius

    I LIKE blogging
    I LIKE reading
    I LIKE Facebook
    I LIKE Pet Society
    I LIKE romance~

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note